3+2 BS ESS to MS ESS How to Apply
Application Instructions for 3+2
- Current EKU undergraduate students pursuing a B.S. in ESS can apply to the 3+2 program they have junior or senior standing and a GPA of 3.0.
- Eligible students are required to complete the form for consideration into 3+2 program by signing into their EKU student account and going to this link: https://success.eku.edu/register/3+2enrollment
- On approval, the Graduate School will forward the signed form to the Registrar’s office.
- Registration staff will process the major change for you, and your degree audit will change. You will also be assigned a new advisor.
- Only after acceptance can you register for graduate-level courses.
For More Information:
Email: Dr. Heather Adams email@example.com
Department Exercise and Sport Science
Eastern Kentucky University
521 Lancaster Avenue
Richmond KY 40475